The core activities of the Mountainbike Tourism Forum Deutschland e. V. are:
- The organisation and implementation of scientific events and research projects
- The development of Guidelines and Working Aids for bike tourism
- The representation of the interests of those involved in mountain bike tourism at regional, national and European levels as well as in international co-operations
- Participation in, organisation, implementation and management of cooperation projects, dialogue forums and networking events for the sustainable development of mountain biking
- The promotion of networking and dialogue among stakeholders in the sector (tourism, public administration, politics, nature conservation, forestry, youth work, industry, sports, science and media)
Get the MTF-Newsletter!
Stay informed with monthly updates on industry trends, regional developments, projects and guidelines around the topic of biking and bike tourism.